Sunday, September 25, 2011

Perfume Organization & Storage

   Being a girly-girl, I tend to collect girl things. Shocking, right? One of the things I tend to buy too much of is perfume, and anything that smells yummy! I thought I would show you how I store all off my junk... enjoy!
      A couple of years ago, I got a black Sephora train case for Christmas. Obviously, I can no longer fit my makeup collection in here, so I decided to stash all of my lotions and potions in it!!
    As you can see, I still have a good amount of space that needs to be filled... not that I need any more.

Here lies two forgotten bottles of my the American Girl perfume that used to be sold at B&BW. I don't use it any more (although it smells amazing), but every one in a while I spritz it around my room just to feel like an 8 year old again.

      When it comes to "storing" my perfumes, I just set them out on my vanity to look pretty. I haven't been collecting for very long, but my collection is slowly but surely growing.... *wallet cries*
              Up-close and personal...

If you have any comments or questions about the perfumes and such, feel free to leave them in the comment section. I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post and are having a great day!

-Olivia





No comments:

Post a Comment