Monday, October 3, 2011

My youtube debut!!

       Hello everyone, so a couple of posts back I mentioned that I would be starting my very own youtube channel. I finally have, although my first video is a tad suckish due to the quality of the camera and the fact that I am extremely camera shy. I still thought you guys might like to know, so I'm posting my video on here and the link to my channel. I'm taking any suggestions you have for a good quality camcorder out there, because the one I have right now is not suitable for makeup tutorials. I hope you all are doing well and have a wonderful day.
                                                         xoxo-
                                                               Olivia the Makeup Pig
My video- don't forget to watch it in HD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment