Monday, June 6, 2011

We Love You Kasey

I don't know if any of you watch Kasey's (sparkliebarbiexo's) videos but if you don't, please go subscribe to her, no questions asked. Her mother passed away from breast and brain cancer just this last sunday, the fifth of june. All I can say is that I will most definitely have her and her family in my prayers tonight and for nights to come. I can not imagine what it must be like to lose someone so close to you, and in my eyes she is one of the strongest people I know and I will forever look up to her as a role model . I will try to never leave anybody on a sour note ever again in my life, because you never know when you might lose them. And Kasey, if you're reading this, I want to let you know that I am constantly thinking of you and am here for you if you need me, even though I don't know you.

                                                                             -xoxo, Olivia
     "When one door closes another opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us" - Alexander Graham Bell
  

No comments:

Post a Comment